Monday, November 3, 2008

orange and blue...

as most people are, i too am many things.
daughter :: sister :: aunt :: friend
photographer :: traveler :: puzzler
i am also a gator. and a proud one at that.

i often say that fall is my favorite time of year. it brings cooler weather, fun holidays, my birthday, and (of course) football. all my weekends become packed with tailgatoring and watching the gators play. so in honor of the gators i thought i'd share a few pix from some of the games so far this season. :)

enjoy the pix and go gators!!

the pride of the sunshine, florida gators marching band

inside the swamp

cheerleaders:
"give me an orange... orange... orange, orange, orange"
"give me a blue... blue... blue, blue, blue"

heeerrrre come the gators...

fierce rivalries

tim tebow and the gators

percy harvin makes another gator touchdown!